Any information, which you give us, may then be passed by us to potential product providers and/or researchers who may use that information and respond with the terms they have found or that they are prepared to offer.
The law requires us to have your consent before we use any personal information you give us or pass it to any third parties. You must therefore agree with us that:
* Any information we hold about you can be held on computer and/or paper files.
* Any information, which you give us, including sensitive personal data such as health and medical records, may be disclosed to selected third parties for the purposes of finding the best available product for you and for processing any application you make.
* We may disclose information held about you to insurance companies and other product providers, researchers and anyone whom we may use to process your application on our behalf. It may also be necessary for us to pass your details onto our network compliance department, the Financial Services Authority & fraud prevention agencies if requested to do so in order to meet our responsibilities under the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 and general United Kingdom law.
* Although we will try to obtain the most competitive product for you we will not send your personal details outside the European Union, Channel Islands or the Isle of Man without your consent.
* We (and any third party to whom we have passed your information, following your consent) may use personal information that we, or they, hold about you to contact you from time to time by post, fax, e-mail or possibly telephone to bring to your attention additional products or services which may be of interest to you. (We may track the pages visited on this website to bring you such further information). Should you not wish to be contacted under these conditions please let us know.
Your personal information may also be accessed by The Tenet Group Ltd and Sammedia Ltd for the purposes of web site maintenance and administration. We agree that any consent given by you may be withdrawn by you at any time by contacting us in writing at the address given at the top of this website. You have the right, at any time, to contact us and ask for a copy of the information, which we hold about you. You may be charged an administrative fee for this.
Our liability to you
While we will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure the accuracy of any information placed on this website, we make no representations or give any warranties of any kind with respect to this site or its contents and we disclaim all representations, except where fraudulently made, and warranties. In addition we make no representations or warranties about the accuracy or the information contained on this website. This website is designed to provide general information only and does not attempt to give you advice on any particular investment or to recommend any particular investment to you. If you have any doubt as to whether a particular investment is suitable for you, you should contact us for advice.
Third Party Links
In the event that there are third party links to other websites for your
convenience, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability or functionality of such external sites. We do not endorse the content of any external sites and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any loss however caused to you by your use of any external site.
The information on this website is for residents of the UK only.
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the English courts shall have jurisdiction over any disputes between us
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
The levels and bases of taxation and UK interest rates are subject to change.
The guidance contained within this website is subject to the UK regulatory regime and is therefore primarily targeted at consumers based in the UK.
Mortgage Help Scotland Ltd, is an appointed representative of TenetConnect Services Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority (FSA). The FSA is the independent regulator of financial services in the United Kingdom. TenetConnect Services Limited is entered on the FSA register (www.fsa.gov.uk/register) under reference 150643.
Latest News10 January 2013 - The Bank of England has maintained the base rate at 0.5 per cent , where it has remained since March 2009.
04th October 2012 - The Bank of England’s Monetary Policy Committee has held base rate at 0.5 per cent. The base rate has been at the record low of 0.5 per cent since March 2009.
06 September 2012 - The Bank of England’s Monetary Policy Committee has held base rate at 0.5 per cent and maintained its quantitative easing programme at £375bn. The base rate has been at the record low of 0.5 per cent since March 2009.
31st August 2012 - This is what I call a Flat with a View -
On the 40th floor some 100m up you can park your cars in this car en suite via a seperate lift and chill with a coffee or beer whilst admiring your cars. It may cost you arund £12 million and you might have to move to Singapore but you would agree if you are like me and a bit of a petrol head that this is very nice!!!
7th August 2012 - The Bank of England’s monetary policy committee has decided to keep base rate at 0.5 per cent for the 41st month running.
1st June - Number 13 – Unlucky for some but it could save you £4,000.
Being superstitious comes with a hefty price tag, according to new research from property website Zoopla.co.uk. The data shows that ‘unlucky’ number 13 homes are worth £3,924 less on average than their identical neighbours Zoopla.co.uk reveals that the average value of homes in the UK with number 13 as the address currently stands at £205,085 compared to an average of £209,009 for the surrounding numbers 11, 12, 14 and 15. The data also shows that numbers 1 and 2 are the most valuable addresses typically occupying corner or end of terrace locations and that house prices gradually decrease as address number increases.
Most lenders are playing around with setting their fixed rates up one week then down the next week, therefore you need to keep in contact with your mortgage broker to keep up to date with latest fixed rates available. For the latest best buys try our new Mortgage Search facility on our website.
We have launched our new Mortgage Sourcing and Best Buys Mortgage software which allows you to look at the best deals and search the best mortgage for your present requirements. Click on Mortgage Search section or Best Buys section for more details.